NO. While working for the insurance company early in my career, I learned that the purpose of recorded statements and interviews was to find ways to either avoid responsibility or lower the value of your claim. You should never talk to an insurance company representative without first consulting with an attorney. This goes for both the other person’s insurance company as well as your own.
- How to Know You Need a Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
- 5 Ways to Prevent Injuries Riding Your Bike & What To Do if You Are Hit
- Understanding Who is At Fault for Your Brain Injury
- How an Attorney Makes the Claims & Legal Process Easier After an Injury
- Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Claim? Who Can I Bring the Claim Against?