NO. A common misconception is that if you hire an attorney that you have filed a lawsuit and “sued” someone. This is not the case. The first step in the process is to make a claim with the insurance. This process is not a lawsuit and is the first step to get you reasonable compensation for your injuries.
- 5 Ways Ensure You Pick the Right Personal Attorney in Orem, Utah
- Getting a Lawyer Doesn’t Mean You Are Suing a Person
- 5 Ways to Know You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Get a Personal Injury Attorney if You Were in a Hit & Run Accident in Utah
- Different Types of Brain Injury Cases